"Meeting the Trump standards magnifies the importance of having the industry's best resource management systems available for our teams to deliver the kind of personalized service our guests expect. We are happy to grow our partnership with UniFocus to help us improve productivity and achieve our high service standards."
- Mike Straube, Corporate Director of Finance, Trump Hotel Collection
Budget Using Daily Labor Standards
Creating an accurate budget depends on a number of items. A company’s highest recurring cost is labor, so labor standards, imperative business guidelines, and other related variables must be taken into account.
UniFocus' LMS Budgeting module prepares periodic and annual budgets for revenues, volumes, labor costs, and all other expenses. The tool uses established daily labor standards and expense projections which are directly linked to key business indicators.
- Budget with the same standards your company uses every day
- Reduce confusion in profit and loss (P&L)
- Adjust your operations to meet your needs with anytime P&L vs. end of the month
- Create rolling forecasts and include "what if" scenarios
- Incorporate quality standards that directly impact customer service
- Compare real results over time to better understand variances
- Accurately reflect impact of volume or rate changes with 30, 60, and 90 day forecasts
LMS Budgeting supplies superior performance evaluation, and accurately and automatically adjusts labor costs and expenses with changes in business volumes. Expenses are reflected in hours and dollars per unit rather than percentages, providing more accuracy and predictability in your business.