Budget Using Daily Labor Standards
Creating an accurate budget depends on a number of items. A company’s highest recurring cost is labor, so labor standards, imperative business guidelines, and other related variables must be taken into account.
UniFocus' LMS Budgeting module prepares periodic and annual budgets for revenues, volumes, labor costs, and all other expenses. The tool uses established daily labor standards and expense projections which are directly linked to key business indicators.
- Budget with the same standards your company uses every day
- Reduce confusion in profit and loss (P&L)
- Adjust your operations to meet your needs with anytime P&L vs. end of the month
- Create rolling forecasts and include "what if" scenarios
- Incorporate quality standards that directly impact customer service
- Compare real results over time to better understand variances
- Accurately reflect impact of volume or rate changes with 30, 60, and 90 day forecasts
LMS Budgeting supplies superior performance evaluation, and accurately and automatically adjusts labor costs and expenses with changes in business volumes. Expenses are reflected in hours and dollars per unit rather than percentages, providing more accuracy and predictability in your business.
"The team at UniFocus clearly values relationships and customer service is a priority. With UniFocus' on line guest satisfaction surveys Skytop now has the ability to customize tracking and trend reporting. Management gains the ability to view key opportunities necessary to maximize our customer experience across services, property improvements to consider and the product updates and launches our guests are wanting."- Cara Federici, Director of Sales & Marketing with Skytop Lodge
"The feedback provided by SERVICEScope has allowed our Leadership team to examine the most fundamental portions of our best practices and refine how our levels of service can continue to set us apart from our competition. The feedback is detailed, thorough, and consistent through the organization."- Ian Dailey, Director of Organizational Development of Canyons Resort