The UniFocus Time and Attendance online training is designed to inform payroll processors and department managers how to track time and attendance figures, modify and approve employee punches, manage employee records as appropriate, understand labor reports and interface Time and Attendance with their payroll system.
By the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Navigate Watson, R.M. Time & Attendance software.
- Manage daily editing of employee's time.
- Prevent inaccurate posting of hours to incorrect job codes.
- Quickly know which employees are working or are off the clock.
- Delivery Format: Online via the UniFocus Training Management System (TMS)
- Intended Audiences: Payroll Processors and Department Managers
- Course Length: 2 hours
To sign up for your class or request more information call 972-512-5100 or email us at email@example.com.