The Setting Standards Discipline webinars are designed to show the “How” of developing standards (the “What and Why” is covered in the Principles of Labor Management classroom course).
These webinars provide a facilitated discussion so users understand how to define standards for their respective areas:
- “What is a standard?” – A consistent means of measuring a work requirement that achieves both quality and quantity goals. This work requirement can be based on anticipated (forecasted) volumes of key business indicators (used in planning to establish a schedule) or based on actual KBI volumes for evaluating performance.
- Identify the fixed tasks involved in developing standards.
- Identify the variable tasks involved with developing standards.
- How to conduct and record the observations used to establish the standards.
- These webinars provide custom supporting guides for each area:
- Front Desk
- Food Prep/Stewarding
By the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Create the standards for a given area that lead to the most effective results, while maximizing the balance between guest satisfaction and utilization of labor.
- Delivery Format: Webinar
- Intended Audiences: Department Managers (and other planners) for areas that vary their schedules based on business levels. This will vary by property.
- Course Length: 2 hours>
To sign up for your class or request more information call 972-512-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.