The Watson, R.M. Scheduling and Employee Maintenance online training is to inform department managers how to edit weekly schedules generated by Watson, R.M. resource management software, as well as how to set up an employee’s work availability.
This course covers many of the navigational features used in the Scheduling application. While this course does not cover everything about the Scheduling software, you should be able to attain competency in the above tasks upon successful completion of this training.
By the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Navigate Watson, R.M. Scheduling software.
- View and electronically edit weekly schedules.
- Add or modify a scheduled employee.
- Schedule personnel based on employee availability.
- Identify conflicts in the weekly schedule.
- Utilize cross-trained employees.
- Modify hours to be worked, including time-off requests.
- Print completed weekly schedules from "Reports".
- Configure an employee’s work availability.
- Delivery Format: Online via the UniFocus Training Management System (TMS)
- Intended Audiences: All Managers using Watson, R.M. to schedule team members
- Course Length: 2 hours
To sign up for your class or request more information call 972-512-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.