The Watson, R.M. Overview for LMS Specialists training is designed to provide a high-level look at the duties and responsibilities of the LMS Specialist as it relates to the configuration of the application and the weekly tasks needing to be performed.
By the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Explain the basics principles of labor management
- Navigate Watson, R.M. application
- Define the term Key Business Indicator and explain the various types used in application
- Explain and the labor structure configuration used within the application
- Explain the daily and weekly duties of the LMS Specialist
- Explain the Employee Maintenance portion of the application
- Produce the various labor management reports available in the application
- Delivery Format: Online via the UniFocus Training Management System (TMS)
- Intended Audiences: LMS Specialists of the Scheduling application
- Course Length: 1.5 hours
To sign up for your class or request more information call 972-512-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.