The Train-the-Trainer course is a 1-day workshop designed to enhance managers’ training skills by understanding the reasons behind human behaviors. The conceptual underpinning for this workshop is that if managers can perceive the nature of a problem and implement a solution to the cause, they will be able to start improving overall performance.
- Distinguish between knowledge, skill, and attitude deficiencies and select appropriate training solutions for each
- Explain the basic principles of learning and the importance they play in training
- Describes the Four-Step Training method and identify alternatives to the individualized approach of the method
- Delivery Format: Classroom Workshop
- Intended Audiences: Managers
- Course Length: 1 day
To sign up for your class or request more information call 972-512-5100 or email us at email@example.com.