The Managing Conflict course is a 1/2-day workshop designed for exploring goals and priorities as they relate to manager differences and organizational objectives. Too often people see conflict as the creation of win/lose situations. Unless differences can be resolved to the satisfaction of both parties’ progress, improvement can be in jeopardy.
By the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Identify the positions people take during conflict and the advantages and disadvantages of each position
- Identify your tendencies to deal with conflict
- Identify effective and ineffective methods of resolving conflict
- Resolve one-on-one and group conflicts in an organizational setting
- Delivery Format: Classroom Workshop
- Intended Audiences: Middle Managers
- Course Length: 4 hours
To sign up for your class or request more information call 972-512-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.