Increase Customer Satisfaction, Drive Revenue, and Improve Intent to Return and Recommend
Increase market share by continuously seeking ways to improve business, services provided, and products offered to attract new customers and retain existing ones. Customers are constantly forming opinions about their experiences at various establishments, and in the world of social media where information is broadcasted to a large audience, guest impressions can either make or break a business.
Employing a guest satisfaction survey allows businesses to remain up-to-date on consumer needs and expectations, and an on-going feedback system enables companies to measure whether or not their strategies are improving customer satisfaction. UniFocus' advanced survey technologies provide a clear understanding of every facet of guest loyalty and satisfaction, allowing for timely and informed decisions that will positively impact guest perceptions. Boost your ability to understand customer feedback with the option of real-time customer sentiment analytics. Efforts to increase your guest's intent to recommend and return suddenly become easy!
UniFocus, is an official partner with TripAdvisor®, the world’s largest travel website. Teaming up with this travel review site enables guests to easily encourage TripAdvisor reviews during the survey process quickly. Survey feedback coupled with the TripAdvisor enhancement is an extremely efficient method to increase client satisfaction, drive loyalty, and increase the bottom line.
GUESTScope leverages the customers' feedback as an asset to drive both profitable business decisions and intent to recommend, providing a clear understanding of which products and services customers’ value and helping to identify opportunities for improvement. Further improve customer satisfaction by coupling with UniFocus' employee satisfaction survey, STAFFScope™, to gauge staff engagement and morale, which has a significant impact on guests’ experiences.
Other Key Benefits and Features of GUESTScope:
- Aid speedy guest recovery efforts and follow up with Instant “Guest at Risk” email notifications compatible with any mobile device
- Understand data instantly with a dynamic, "at a glance" dashboard of all survey results
- Customer Comment and Sentiment Analytics available
- Prioritize actions needed to have the most direct and positive impact on guests with ranking of key opportunities
- Actualize revenue at Risk based on guests’ recent experiences and intent to return
- Review trending and multi-property ranking performance in relation to company benchmarks
- Comprehend competitive positioning and the price/value equation
- Increase online Travel Review and easily share feedback on any site, such as TripAdvisor, hotels.com, kayak.com or your company website
- Easily respond with customizable templates to all customers improving guest loyalty with Survey Response System (SRS)
- Enhance satisfaction with multi-language support in all languages
Now your teams can have a better understanding of which comments have the most impact on guest satisfaction, enabling better and more targeted action planning to drive the greatest R.O.I. Bring customers back time and time again with the knowledge gained from GUESTScope.
"UniFocus will help PGA National achieve its business objectives of continually enhancing levels of customer service and profitability with their innovative solutions and expert training. By partnering with UniFocus to create brand specific labor standards PGA will enhance our performance and guest satisfaction."- Joel Paige, Vice President & Managing Director, PGA National Resort and Spa
"Meeting the Trump standards magnifies the importance of having the industry's best resource management systems available for our teams to deliver the kind of personalized service our guests expect. We are happy to grow our partnership with UniFocus to help us improve productivity and achieve our high service standards."- Mike Straube, Corporate Director of Finance, Trump Hotel Collection
"UniFocus feels like a partner, not a third party. It's a great relationship...We have individual, personalized service that isn't cookie cutter. Another strategic asset is the clear understanding of which products and/or services can be improved or offered, to exceed customers' expectations."- Chuck Currid, General Manager of Babson Executive Conference Center