Cultivating Employee Engagement Drives Growth
Employee satisfaction relies on various factors such as communication with management, comfort in training, feeling valued, and many more. Another element to consider is the fact that many companies, particularly in the service industry, have a multi-generational workforce; thus, every employee’s needs and expectations differ depending on, for example, whether they’re from "Generation X" or a "Millennial."
All things considered, achieving staff satisfaction and retaining loyalty can become an intricate process when leadership is lacking a clear path and direction.
UniFocus' employee engagement tool, STAFFScope, helps management understand staff perceptions enabling them to act on critical factors that lead to increased and sustained employee loyalty. An engaged employee leads to a satisfied customer, both of which are integral to a thriving business. By coupling UniFocus’ staff satisfaction survey with our guest satisfaction survey, GUESTScope, teams can easily build towards increased improvement and success. The anonymity of the survey allows for management to get to the heart of employee concerns, gives the employee comfort in expressing their opinion and voice innovative ideas, and ultimately leads to productive improvement strategies.
UniFocus' STAFFScope Key Benefits:
- Key Opportunities for fast and easy action planning at organizational, property and departmental levels
- Easily understand driving forces to engage staff
- Goal-setting and action-plan tracking helps managers and employees achieve their potential
- Web-based surveys and reporting provide fast and easy access across entire organization
- Dashboard reporting by company, region, property, department and sub-department
- Drill down quickly by organization, property and departmental levels
- Quickly target key issues that impact staff attitudes reducing turnover
- Statistically valid sample of staff experiences
- Multi-language support for web-survey portal, and all survey tools
- Sound research methodologies to derive reliable and confidential data
Seeing what will move and enable team members to contribute their best nurtures better decision making and planning, smarter investments and deeper commitment. The UniFocus’ employee feedback process is one of the best ways to learn what motivates your employees to drive successful culture. Creating surveys for customers and employees is only half the battle. STAFFScope provides a true understanding of how employee perceptions of their workplace directly impact guest experiences. We design the right set of questions, honed from years of industry expertise, to give organizations immediate insight into their workforce.
"UniFocus' expertise in meetings and events, the great price point, and superiority of the product fit our needs. UniFocus has been out front with its technology, and providing great business tools to track the meeting planner's reviews effectively and efficiently."- Shawn Dixon, Corporate Operations Manager for Vail Resorts Hospitality