The Principles of Labor Management webinar is designed to help the manager become more familiar with the techniques of and approaches to managing labor. This course will focus on the principles and methods for forecasting, planning and evaluating labor use, and will preliminarily address using Watson, R.M. to improve performance.
By the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Explain the relationship between quality and labor standards.
- Explain the importance of labor standards as a foundation for overall labor management.
- Describe the methods used in the development of forecasts.
- Use the combination of forecasts and labor standards to create staffing guides.
- Create an employee schedule based on combining labor demands with employee considerations.
- Track the completion of work against schedules, forecasts, and standards.
- Explain the types of reports necessary to review performance and productivity.
- Conduct periodic labor management meetings to improve performance.
- Delivery Format: Webinar
- Intended Audiences: Any group of managers needing to better manage labor and measure operational performance
- Course Length: 2 hours
To sign up for your class or request more information call 972-512-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view a video about UniFocus.