With UniFocus' Operational Budgeting software you gain the ability to create multiple "what if" scenarios preparing for any changes in business from labor standards to budget projections. UniFocus' Operational Budgeting tool is the industry’s only truly flexible budgeting platform that supports zero-based cost analysis.
UniFocus' Operational Budgeting Tool Key Benefits:
- Eliminate errors often found by "sharing" spreadsheets
- Accounts for economies of scale
- Breaks down fixed, variable & discretionary costs
- Provides multiple “what if” scenarios due to changes in business prior to decision making
- Informs management to any P&L variance in forecast and actuals
- Compare cost assessments to actual volumes anytime rather than the traditional annual, 30, 60, and 90-day periods
UniFocus' Operational Budgeting web-based software significantly shortens budgeting cycles across property portfolios. The system provides quantitative plans projecting revenues and costs for all levels of activity. Performance projections are compared to actual revenue and expenses with budget on actual volumes helping you maximize your cash flow.