Optimize HR Business Process. Dallas, February 19, 2013 – UniFocus, the leading hospitality provider of Smart Productivity Tools for Labor Management, announced today that its’ industry leading Labor Management suite now includes the addition of Sage HRMS helping to manage the complete lifecycle of employment.
Sage HRMS is the premiere, customizable solution, helping companies optimize HR business processes and maximize return on employee investment. Developed by HR professionals for HR professionals, Sage HRMS delivers a tightly integrated set of comprehensive features that increase efficiency and improve productivity at every level in the organization, making it easier for decision makers to retrieve employee information and analyses they require to make the best possible business decisions.
“With the addition of Sage HRMS, the UniFocus Labor Management suite is a single source solution that will revolutionize workforce management for our clients. Through eliminating manual HR/Payroll and scheduling processes, you can complete your employee life cycle relationship, improving cash flow and freeing up dollars for more productive uses.” (Mark Heymann, President and CEO of UniFocus).
Sage HRMS empowers HR department with advanced capabilities for handling payroll, employee self-service from a secure web portal, benefits enrollment management and ensuring governmental regulatory compliance. Sage HRMS provides effortless set-up, tracking and enforcement of multiple time-off plans while connecting with payroll accrual codes. It concurrently incorporates workforce recruiting, developing, and employee retention, improving both HR efficiency and company returns on employee investments.
UniFocus’ Labor Management suite provides these robust features through its built-in Sage HRMS module:
• Quick Access to Critical Information: Easily view employee information such as; demographics, skills, education, compensation, insurance, and benefits.
• Advanced Payroll Capabilities: Attendance tracking, online benefits enrollment, accurate reporting and analysis tools, and compliance with all EEO, FMLA, OSHA, COBRA and HIPAA regulations throughout the U.S. and Canada, empowering your HR department.
• Comprehensive Benefits: Allowing management to track benefits plans, define eligibility criteria, and calculate employee/dependents/employer premiums and benefits costs.
• Dynamic Information Sharing: Automatically tailors information based on user preferences.
• Automated Workflows: Updates for managers with employee selections and flags errors.
• Advanced Customization Capabilities: Provides HR department with full control over how information is categorized, viewed, and shared.
• Employee Self-Service: Secure online portal allows employees to view and manage important personal data and company information. Employees have accesa to view pay roll information including paycheck details and pay history. Employees can even view and print pay stubs.
In today’s complex world, secure access to timely and accurate workforce information is essential for managing costs and successfully running any hospitality operation. Sage HRMS provides the tools and flexibility for HR departments to give management the information they need, when they need it, via secure web links.
“Our newly expanded Labor Management Suite brings the complete gamut of integrated HR and payroll administration features to the hospitality sector. This comprehensive technology makes secure information-sharing capabilities available throughout an organization so that you can get a bird’s eye view, giving you a powerful advantage over your competition.”(Mark Heymann, President and CEO of UniFocus).
Sage HRMS is a market-leading human resource management system (HRMS) software from Sage Employer Solutions, a division of Sage North America. It delivers integrated HR, payroll, benefits and attendance functionality, plus rich reporting and analysis tools. Sage HRMS also includes a Web workforce portal with employee self-service that enables company-wide communications, benefits enrollment and more. Users can easily transfer critical HR information on a routine basis with strong import/export capabilities. Sage HRMS gives organizations peace of mind with sophisticated, multilevel security options that enable them to control data access to various groups throughout their organization. For more information about Sage HRMS please contact John Glazik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-512-5154.
The Right People. The Right Service. The Right Bottom Line.
UniFocus is the leading hospitality provider of Smart Productivity Tools for Labor Management, Time and Attendance, Survey Feedback Solutions, Performance Productivity, Consulting and Training that are guaranteed to Increase Performance and Drive R.O.I. Our technologies include innovative labor management system modules for forecasting, planning, automated scheduling, operational budgeting, revenue reporting, and business intelligence.UniFocus specializes in operational analysis & process re-engineering enhanced by training for your organization’s leadership and overall development. Partnered with survey feedback systems for guest satisfaction, employee engagement, meeting planners, and multi-dimensional mystery evaluations we evaluate the way you do business and help drive success.
UniFocus is an allied member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association and a member of the National Restaurant Association. For more information, visit www.unifocus.comorcall972-512-5100.,
You can also subscribe to receive UniFocus press releases via RSS feed.