UniFocus' LMS Budgeting module is a software tool used for preparing periodic and annual budgets for revenues, volumes, labor costs, and all other expenses. LMS Budgeting uses established cost standards to develop labor and expense projections which are directly linked to Key Business Indicators (KBI's) such as occupied rooms, covers, and revenue dollars.
UniFocus' LMS Budgeting Tool Key Benefits:
- Consistency utilizing to-day operations labor standards
- Create rolling forecasts and "what if" scenarios
- Incorporate quality standards that directly impact customer service
- Utilize hours, not percentages, when creating the annual and periodic budgets
- Accurately and automatically adjusts labor costs and expenses with changes in business volumes
- Compare real results over time to better understand variances
- Accurately reflect impact of volume or rate changes with 30, 60, and 90 day forecasts
LMS Budgeting provides superior performance evaluation utilizing a flexible budgeting model that accounts for actual business volumes. As the budgeted business volumes change, the budget automatically adjusts proportionately. Expenses are reflected in hours and dollars per unit rather than percentages, providing more accuracy and predictability in your business.