The valet business is truly a service industry; therefore, the company’s standards really boil down to one essential point: customer satisfaction. Assuring customer satisfaction comes from many different areas, but in the valet industry, how long a customer has to wait to either be attended to or have their vehicles returned to them is a high priority. Consequently, the wait time depends on the number of employees working, thus continuing the domino effect of everyone being in the right place at the right time.
The valet industry is labor intensive which means your business’ labor cost makes up a substantial amount of the budget. For this reason, it is important to schedule employees according to demand and company standards.
UniFocus’ Time and Attendance tool gives your company the ability to schedule your employees to ensure productivity and help your bottom line.
For example, a manager can look at the average number of guests and vehicle arrivals there are in an hour, as well as the time it takes to park and retrieve a car, and schedule accordingly, making sure your business has enough valet attendants, greeters, employees at the porte cochere, checkers, and key dispatchers on staff to guarantee customer satisfaction.
UniFocus’ Workforce Management tools will provide your company the ability to:
Utilize easy, on demand scheduling based on business volumes
Empower employees with easy to use mobile apps
Maximize employee productivity, customer satisfaction, and create a healthier bottom line for your business
Perfect standards and improve operations
An engaged employee leads to a happy guest which leads to an overall satisfied customer. Our survey solutions tools deliver actionable reporting, so you can truly understand the reasoning behind guest and employee satisfaction or dissatisfaction, and allow you to be proactive.
UniFocus’ Survey Solutions tools will empower your business to:
Measure employee satisfaction, and understand how it correlates to overall customer satisfaction
- Understand every facet of customer loyalty and satisfaction, enabling a better plan to drive the greatest ROI
UniFocus’ suite of products is specifically designed to help your valet business improve in every area, ensure customer satisfaction, and set and meet best standards driving customer intent to return and recommend. Our expert team of trusted advisors is ready to help.
Learn how our unique valet solutions, services and training can help your business. Please call us at 972-512-5100 or email info@UniFocus.com.
Time & Attendance
- Pre-bid fixed shifts with variable scheduling for peak, normal and splits
- Eliminates lunch break penalties
- Mobile applications allow "e-blast" to pick up shifts, manage call-ins and late staff
- Employees can review schedules, request time off and swap shifts from their iPhone, Droid, Blackberry or Windows Smart Phone
- Innovative smart clocks with punch control
- Ensures consistent and competitive guest service delivery
- Provides accurate and timely response to all guest feedback
- Comprehensive, real-time alerts and reporting, facilitating effective corrective actions and shortened recovery time
- Intuitive multi-property analytics, combined with performance ranking and trending, show how well your properties are performing down to the most minute detail
To learn how UniFocus' innovative approach drives profits, please contact us at info@UniFocus.com or call 972-512-500.
An interview with Mark Heymann