According to the Global Attractions Attendance Report, published by the Themed Entertainment Association (TEA), more than 357 million people visited theme parks worldwide in 2012. Yearly attendance numbers are projected to increase by about 3 to 5 percent in the next five years. With an industry on the rise, it’s more important than ever to have a stable workforce to meet the needs of your guests, as well as have satisfied employees who are more likely to deliver a positive guest experience and ultimately fulfill the brand promise. However, with an operational budget that includes everything from construction and maintenance to the cost of food, it is essential to keep in mind the importance of scheduling employees correctly and efficiently.
UniFocus’ Time and Attendance tool provides managers with easy, demand-based scheduling that is guaranteed to decrease the time it takes each week to construct employee schedules. In the theme park industry, seasonal and part-time employees make up a large number of the workforce. With our dynamic, easy to use dashboard employee availability is readily accessible to avoid confusion when it comes to shifts.
UniFocus’ workforce management tools provide managers and executives with accurate analytics, forecasting, and trending to help meet your organizational strategic goals, as well as the ability to view your budget in comparison with actual dollars being spent. With our suite of products, daily operations will become easier for your team.
UniFocus Workforce Management tools will provide your company the ability to:
- Utilize easy on demand scheduling
- Empower employees with easy to use mobile apps
- View “what if” scenarios, such as upcoming holidays or weather changes, and see how they impact guest attendance and employee scheduling
- Control labor costs with a cloud-based, real-time reporting system
- Compare adjusted rolling budgets to real-time actual revenue and expense
- Create customizable reports to meet the unique needs of your property and staff
- Maximize employee productivity, customer satisfaction, and create a healthier bottom line for your business
- Find hidden revenue opportunities across your portfolio with financial reporting
- Perfect standards and improve operations
The theme park industry heavily focuses on customer satisfaction and making sure each guest has a positive experience. UniFocus delivers actionable reporting so executives and managers can decide on the best approach to increase a visitor’s intent to return and recommend. Employee satisfaction has a strong relationship to guest satisfaction, and with our survey solutions tools, organizations will be able to see how they relate and what improvements need to be made.
UniFocus Survey Solutions tools will empower your business to:
- Understand every facet of guest loyalty and satisfaction, enabling a better plan to drive the greatest ROI
- Measure employee satisfaction and understand how it correlates to overall customer satisfaction
UniFocus' unique applications and services help you successfully manage the diverse work forces found at amusement parks and enjoy guaranteed return on investment (ROI). Our ability to integrate your systems provides intuitive, efficient oversight to help you easily identify revenue opportunities across your portfolio for improved asset value.
When it comes to effective solutions, UniFocus provides the foundation so your team can focus on creating memorable guest experiences. Our experts are your trusted advisors ready to help make the modifications which will drive customer loyalty, and improve staff productivity and satisfaction.
Time & Attendance
- Daily punch control that reduces errors
- Approaching overtime alerts for managers
- Smart phone access for employees for scheduling requests (iPhone, Droid and Windows Phone OS)
- Innovative smart clocks with punch control
- Work rules can be defined by jobs, even by employee
Labor Management System
- Maximizes labor utilization for increased efficiency with reduced cost and waste
- Establishes competitive service levels and operational performance standards
- Automates hospitality operations labor scheduling
- Manage and monitor complex regulatory and labor contract work rules
- Improves labor efficiency across all departments in the property
- Ensures consistent and competitive guest service delivery at your parks
- Provides accurate and timely response to all guest feedback - ideal for season pass holders and online ticket purchasers
- Comprehensive, real-time alerts and reporting, facilitating effective corrective actions and shortened recovery time
- Intuitive multi-property analytics, combined with performance ranking and trending, show how well your properties are performing down to the most minute detail
- Fast and easy access across your entire organization
- Detailed reporting by company, region, property, department and sub-department level
- Target simple improvements that impact staff attitudes and reduce turnover
- Identify Key Opportunities for fast and easy action planning
- Goal-setting and action-plan tracking that helps your managers and employees achieve their potential
Learn how our unique theme park solutions, services and training can help your business. Please call us at 972-512-5100 or email info@UniFocus.com.
An interview with Mark Heymann