Quickly Identify Revenue Opportunities Across Portfolios and Multiple Properties
Sometimes a company’s properties operate on different budgeting systems leading to confusion when executive teams try to consolidate financial information to make decisions for all their locations. UniFocus' Revenue Reporting middleware tool simplifies and standardizes financial reporting for management companies with multiple properties and systems. Each property’s financial activities are collected and presented in the module’s easy-to-use dashboard that compares the financial results between locations.
UniFocus' Revenue Reporting Tool Key Benefits:
- Multi-property comparisons highlight which properties are achieving standards and which properties need help
- Consistent reporting reduces overhead cost and saves time by not having to check multiple systems
- Compares variance to budget and forecast for multiple properties
- Income journals reduce errors
- Accounting managers can easily access daily deposits, gross revenue and discount rates
- Easily integrates with all POS (point of sale system) and PMS (property management system) programs and minimizes IT overhead
UniFocus' Revenue Reporting middleware tool enables quick identification of revenue opportunities across your company’s entire portfolio making it possible to observe financials in real-time and quickly respond to opportunities for growth and efficiency.
"UniFocus' expertise in meetings and events, the great price point, and superiority of the product fit our needs. UniFocus has been out front with its technology, and providing great business tools to track the meeting planner's reviews effectively and efficiently."- Shawn Dixon, Corporate Operations Manager for Vail Resorts Hospitality