Shorten Budgeting Cycle for Demand Based Business
When costs remain unchanged and stagnant, creating an operational budget can be easy; however, the business world doesn’t work that way. Daily tasks, business volumes, etc. are constantly changing, and uncontrollable circumstances occur, causing shifts in budget. UniFocus' Operational Budgeting software acts as a budgeting engine allowing your teams to filter in data and prepare for any changes in business from labor standards to budget projections, and management has the ability to create multiple "what if" scenarios that could affect the set budget. This tool is the industry’s only truly flexible budgeting platform that supports zero-based cost analysis.
UniFocus' Operational Budgeting Tool Key Benefits:
- Exhibits your business’ financial strength and opportunities
- Accessible by user function
- Provides multiple “what if” scenarios due to changes in business prior to decision making
- Eliminate errors often found by "sharing" spreadsheets
- Informs management to any P&L variance in forecast and actual prompting action
- Compare cost assessments to actual volumes anytime rather than the traditional annual, 30, 60, and 90-day periods
- Breaks down fixed, variable & discretionary costs
- Simplify planning, budgeting, and forecasting – and improve resource utilization
UniFocus' Operational Budgeting web-based software significantly shortens budgeting cycles across property portfolios. Performance projections are compared to actual revenue and expenses with budget on actual volumes helping your company maximize cash flow.
"Meeting the Trump standards magnifies the importance of having the industry's best resource management systems available for our teams to deliver the kind of personalized service our guests expect. We are happy to grow our partnership with UniFocus to help us improve productivity and achieve our high service standards."- Mike Straube, Corporate Director of Finance, Trump Hotel Collection