Increase Company Profit by Closing the Gap Between Performance and Daily Procedures
In order to make informed decisions about where to steer your company, your executive and management teams need to be able to see and know all the variables involved. Sifting through a multitude of spreadsheets and documents is cumbersome, and elevates the risk of making game-changing mistakes. UniFocus’ Financial Management Tools function as a year-long reporting system, have the unique ability to incorporate your organization’s labor standards, and have the capability to track performance and information for your business' multiple properties.
UniFocus' Financial Management Tools Key Benefits:
- Simplified financial management, operational budgeting and revenue reporting leads to stronger balance sheets
- Real-time business insight of key performance indicators drive profits
- Predictive tools that enable managers to answer the "what if" before it happens
- Collects financial information for all your company’s properties
- Data visualization provides managers with the knowledge to oversee labor, fixed-assets, and capital, achieving higher performance
- Flexibility to easily respond to business and change direction at the property and portfolio level
UniFocus’ Financial Management Tools place every detail of your company at your team’s fingertips—crucial real-time data that empowers managers to make the right decisions at the right time.
"Valid Customer feedback is extremely important to earning high satisfaction ratings and plays a vital role in loyal clients driving profits and recommending new business. With UniFocus' online system, The Mayfair will capture the feedback of guests which will be integrated with our corporate level reporting. Every key touch point that makes up a guest stay is valuable."- Si Sloman, Principal MJS Hotels
"UniFocus feels like a partner, not a third party. It's a great relationship...We have individual, personalized service that isn't cookie cutter. Another strategic asset is the clear understanding of which products and/or services can be improved or offered, to exceed customers' expectations."- Chuck Currid, General Manager of Babson Executive Conference Center